Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EXTRIOR PERSPECTIVE - testing grounds

EXTRIOR PERSPECTIVE - TESTING GROUNDS

i'm just testing my sketchup skills in connection with vray, this is a sample of an exterior perspective i've made for Arch. Ariel R. Canasa's project.


It's not yet finish, i'll be adding some material texture to make it more realistic (the more material texture = the longer it takes to render..hayyy nakakainip) thank you very much to Sketchup Texture.

To my fellow architects who are just starting their 3d skills like me..If you want to learn more about sketchup. just visit this link:

http://sketchuptexture.blogspot.it/


ps...too bad i wasn't able to enhance my knowledge in 3d max (kulang ako sa templates)...but thank god i have sketchup...if i have a chance to learn other computer generated drawing skills... i'll share it to you in my future blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment