Monday, April 14, 2014

SA ARKITEKTO SIGURADO - MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Last April 10 to 12, 2014 was the 4oth National Convention of the United Architects of the Philippines. It was my first time to see the video they have prepared for the media campaign of "Sa Arkitekto Sigurado" which I have posted from my past blog. It was  really a good video and the lyrics are very catchy and fun to sing with. Hope you guys would watch it. Kudos to United Architects of the Philippines :)
 
If you guys would like to learn more about this media campaign just go to this link from the UAP official website  http://www.united-architects.org/index.php/news-and-events/270.html
 

 
I'll be sharing some of the stuff I've learned from the seminars I have attended during the convention in the coming blogs.. :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment