Saturday, April 20, 2013

MY LOGO

This is my logo. Ok, yep..i'm dreaming..i don't have any architecural firm, but its my dream to have one. Since right now i might call myself as a freelance architect, because i'm not employed but i'm still working on with some projects, why not do my own stuff? So i could showcase my love for drawing and designing. This is my own logo..it represents my initials. SVC stands for Samantha Villafuerte Conde.

I'm just praying that god will guide me in my journey as an Architect. Striving from a dark past, yes i have all the reasons why right now i am still un employed from a corporate job. And  arising myself from depression (really it was hard to experience depression - 2 years of suffering, all the medicines and stuff, so tiring) So I say of myself..why not pursuing my greatest dream? This will be the start. mark this day as the start of my goal to achieve my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment