Sunday, May 24, 2015

MY DESIGN WAS FEATURED IN THE WEBSITE OF REAL LIVING MAGAZINE

Hi guys! I wasn't able to post this lately...a few months ago an article on the Real Living Magazine website featured my submitted photo (which I designed from my previous studio type apartment) to one of their articles about "6 Interesting Small Homes". It was a great opportunity to be included there.

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.realliving.com.ph/tips-and-guides/6-interesting-small-homes-of-rl-readers

here is my picture my submitted picture:


By the way, apparently we move out of the studio type apartment after my sister's wedding; and right now I'm back to my old bedroom on our house in Antipolo. Since most of my stuff were placed back to my old room, its time for me to do some refurbishing works, with a touch of DIYs. And I'll be posting the finish product soon! For now enjoy reading the link to the article.

1 comment:

  1. If you are having a hard time looking for a property, go to Cebu realty services to find lists of available properties here in the city easily.

    ReplyDelete