Monday, September 2, 2013

MINI LANDSCAPE PROJECT IN OUR HOUSE ON A BUDGET

We wanted to upgrade the small landscape corner located at the back of my dad's working table in our Terrace. But to be honest we really don't have any budget to do some major landscaping design along that area. So my mom and I decided to buy some pebble stones to make the area look a little bit cool and quite different from its old appearance.

The small white pebbles where used as accent design and majority of the stones are from 50 to 100 mm diameters...so that my dog won't play with the big ones...(by the way my dog loves to play with the small stones that's why we bought a lot of the big stones)

Our budget is 1,000.00 Php only (for the stones)


BEFORE:


 
 
AFTER:
 
 I used old bottles for additional accent design
 

 
 

yup that's my chow chow dog...inspecting the new design! hahaha!!
 
 
Just in case we have another budget, my mom and I planned to buy a water feature.. but for now eto muna! at least mas maaliwalas na sya ngayon kaysa dati...sorry for the poor quality of pictures I forgot to use my SLR because of the excitement. hehehe.... 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my what a lovely garden design you have there! It looks really elegant. That's a cool idea you did with just a small budget you have but be careful with those small stones, your dog might swallow them ( I saw on dog tv show in Animal Planet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u!! oh yes you're right about that .. but thank goodness my dog is not a fan of those pebble stones...thank very much!

    ReplyDelete